Numbers move minds, stories move hearts
Have you ever wondered what it’s like making a documentary film? Especially one that takes you across the country in search of an answer to a really BIG question — What Will It Take To Achieve Gender Parity In This Lifetime? Do you want to experience an authentic understanding about women’s career obstacles?
Since empathy is key to changing a behavior, it’s time you watch the film that shows what the lack of inclusion really feels like.
Director Ashley Maria and her crew get up close and personal when speaking with large and small audiences.
From keynote to panel to post-screening chats, she and her crew will connect with your audience with relevant stories!
Ashley travels from: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Thank you to Lea-Ann & Ashley for showing your vision, sharing your personal stories, and helping people understand the issue in such a way that is actionable.
Thank YOU for speaking to our association membership!
The audience loved it and continued to give us tremendous feedback the rest of the week.
I knew there was something much bigger than me going on but you two made it so very real. My eyes are wide open now. Thank you for that.
Speaking on a range of niche topics
- How the idea for this film found them and how they went about finding the answer to the question, “what will it take for women to finally achieve parity in the workplace?”
- The challenges of telling a story when everything affects everything.
- How to use story-telling for meaningful change.
- What it takes to be a documentary filmmaker…stories of “a day in the life of.” How do filmmakers capture reality and shape the narrative at the same time?
- Ambitious women and girls — the lessons we learned as we traveled the United States.