Numbers move minds, stories move hearts
Have you ever wondered what it’s like making a documentary film? Especially one that takes you across the country in search of an answer to a really BIG question? Do you want your employees, students or membership to experience an authentic understanding women’s career obstacles?
From keynote to panel to post-screening chats, they connect with the audience with relevant stories and with a sense of humor.
Ashley travels from: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Thank you to Lea-Ann & Ashley for showing your vision, sharing your personal stories, and helping people understand the issue in such a way that is actionable.
Thank YOU for speaking to our association membership!
The audience loved it and continued to give us tremendous feedback the rest of the week.
I knew there was something much bigger than me going on but you two made it so very real. My eyes are wide open now. Thank you for that.
Ashley & Lea-Ann speak on a range of niche topics
- How the idea for this film found them and how they went about finding the answer to the question, “what will it take for women to finally achieve parity in the workplace?”
- The challenges of telling a story when everything affects everything.
- How to use story-telling for meaningful change.
- What it takes to be a documentary filmmaker…stories of “a day in the life of.” How do filmmakers capture reality and shape the narrative at the same time?
- Ambitious women and girls — the lessons we learned as we traveled the United States.