- This event has passed.
BPW Day Feminist Film Fundraiser!
August 22, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 8:00 pm MDT$15
100% of the donations received through this event will benefit the Colorado Women’s Education Foundation (CWEF).
- When: Saturday, August 22, 2020, 11:00 AM until 8:00 PM MDT
- 11am-6pm MDT Movie: Watch the movie virtually at home anytime between 11am-6pm MDT
- 6pm-8pm MDT Zoom panel & social: After the film, join us from 6-8pm MDT for an engaging moderated discussion about the film and about the women who have made BPW what it is! Please note: Only the first 100 attendees will be able to join the Zoom event, so we recommend joining a few minutes early.
- Where: virtually
- Registration is required: click here to register open to the public
- Price: $15.00
– If you’re watching a movie, you need popcorn! We have partnered with Mile Hi Popcorn to provide us with fun and festive movie treats! Mile Hi Popcorn & Gifts is a local, woman-owned business that specializes in over 40 different flavors that are made from scratch gourmet popcorn. Just use BPW’s special “movieandpopcorn” coupon code and you’ll get $5 off any order of $20 or more. They will also be donating to CWEF based on sales, so please give them the coupon code even if you don’t spend $20. They deliver locally in Denver, and can ship anywhere. You can use the coupon code either online or over the phone: milehipopcorn.com.
– A party just wouldn’t be a party without fun beverages! We have also partnered with local, woman-owned liquor store Molly’s Spirits to provide you with festive drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic)! Molly’s team is curating a collection of wonderful products from woman-owned manufacturers for a special BPW discount, as well. They have a huge delivery area throughout the Denver area, or you can pick up at either their Denver or Greenwood Village stores. mollysspirits.com
Invite your friends, your partner, and your family to share the inspiration and fun!
Book a movie screening of your own!
Use the power of film to foster engagement, meaningful dialogue, and social impact in your community.
CLICK HERE to learn more.